Sylvester & Philline's Filipino Wedding - The Coppid Beech, Berkshire (Photo & Video)
[TOM] - One of the fascinating things about being a wedding photographer is being able to experience all of the different cultures and traditions people follow on their wedding day. I've never had an opportunity to shoot a Filipino wedding before, so when Sylvester and Philline approached us to cover their wedding, we naturally we jumped at the chance!
Sylvester & Philline chose to get married at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Bracknell, which provided a stunning setting for them to make their vows. I have so much admiration for people who write their own vows, and the words that they had prepared for one another proved to be rather emotional - I don't think there was a dry eye in the room!
The wedding reception took place at the Coppid Beech Hotel and was led by charismatic host, Krissy Edwards, who ensured the afternoon was full of fun and mischief, including a few interactive games for the guests - I won't give too much away; you'll just have to watch the Highlights Reel to see the madness unfold for yourself!
Sylvester & Philline chose the following people to help make their wedding happen:
- Wedding Venue -St joseph’s catholic church, bracknell
- Reception Venue - Coppid beech hotel, bracknell
- Wedding Dress - Desino Dulce
- Bridesmaid Dresses - Desino Dulce
- Suits - Moss Bros
- Florist - Seventh Heaven Events
- Hair - Rachel Nash & Maggie Blanshard
- Make-up - Louise Quirit and Aika Reyes
- Cake - Celebration Cakes By Catherine Scott
- Hymn Singer & Guitarist - Kim Gonzales and Patrick Manalog
- Host - Krissy Edwards
- Singer - Mandy Alejandria
- DJ - Neville Ward of MusicZon
- Photobooth - Emerald Lion
A final word from the happy couple:
"Thank you Tom and Paul for capturing the essence of our wedding day. Looking back at the photos and the video always puts a smile on our faces. You were unobtrusive during the whole day and we are so happy you have documented all the important bits of our day. Thank you again!"